4SightBI delivers a proven framework for implementing insurance specific business Intelligence solutions tailored for each client. 4Sight Business Intelligence solutions deliver analysis in minutes. What once took days, weeks, and sometimes even months to pull together is now immediately available.
Visual presentation of performance measures and metrics
Ability to identify and correct negative trends
Measure efficiencies/ inefficiencies
Ability to generate detailed reports
Align strategies and organizational goals
KPIs are new and renewal business retention, loss ratios, loss severities and more. Prior to the capabilities of 4SightBI, when information had to be manually input and calculated, performance data was often not available for weeks or months. 4SightBI provides the immediate mechanism to extract the information. Due to the nature of its design, it can be easily extended to add other indicators specific to your requirements.
In addition to the 100+ Standard reports that come out-of-the-box, 4SightBI provides access to on underlying database that can be accessed by an unlimited number of queries and reports. 4SightBI also provides “ad hoc” reporting solutions that allow users to create specific, customized queries. 4SightBI utilizes a user-friendly GUl based system without the need for the in-depth knowledge of SQL, or database schema where a programmer would normally be required.
4SightBI has a fully integrated ETL suite providing advanced scheduling, security, reporting, and analysis. The suite includes a full set of development tools and extension capabilities.
• Easy to develop and plug in custom connectors
• SAP connector (and many others) available
• Complete separation of user interface, data and metadata
• 69 data pre-processing tools
• 116 classification/regression algorithms
• 11 clustering algorithms
• 18 attribute/subset evaluators + 12 search algorithms for feature selection
• 5 algorithms for finding association rules
• Ad Hoc analysis
• Dynamically drill-down into greater detail
• Pivot dimensions
• Select specific members for analysis
• Interact with high performance
• Technology optimized for rapid interactive response