SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 60,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster.
In recent research it was identified that SAS commands 35.4 percent market share in advanced analytics – more than twice that of their nearest competitor.
Their solutions include:
• Advanced analytics to maximize the value of data.
• Data management software that embeds data and analytical results directly into operations at the point of decision.
• In-memory analytics acquires value from Big Data
• Capital planning & management creates a consolidated capital planning environment that tightly integrates risk and finance systems.
• Customer intelligence takes marketing management to new heights to drive profitable revenue growth.
• Data quality improves the value of data for better data-driven decisions.
• Firmwide risk for Solvency II establishes a risk analytics framework that enables Solvency II compliance and supports the internal model approach for risk analysis.
• Fraud framework detects, prevents and manages claims fraud across all lines of business.
• Insurance analytics architecture consolidates data across the organization making it easily accessible for analytics and reporting.
• Visual analytics explores all data, discovers new patterns and publishes reports to the web and mobile devices.